We have a rare opportunity for a German and French speaking order management professional to join our multinational client in Bristol in June 2020. You will be supporting complex manufacturing orders in German and French, liaising with colleagues around the world to check and follow up with logistics, manufacturing and finance teams. This is not a call-centre role. The company is very process-driven and there is extensive training to learn the products and systems.
- Handling requests from existing business customers
- Processing high-value orders and quotation requests
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Following up internally and externally to ensure customer satisfaction
You must have:
- Written and spoken German and French to a professional level
- Written and spoken English to a professional level
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Accurate data handling experience
- The ability to work under pressure
Advantages could be:
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel, Outlook email, MS Sharepoint
- Previous experience in logistics
- Knowledge of Italian
The company is based in the Bristol and Bath Science Park in Emersons Green between Bath and Bristol with lots of parking and good public transport links. The company shares great facilities including gym, canteen, cafes, and shops.
There is car parking, cycle storage and regular public transport to the centre of Bristol. It is located close to the M4 and within easy commuting distance of Bath, North Bristol, Swindon, Chippenham and Malmesbury.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday 9-5 with a half-hour lunch break. The initial training period is lengthy and you would be asked to commit for at least 12 months.
Salary is £11.72 per hour (£22,854 per annum), including 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
If you are a confident, organised and customer-focused person with excellent language skills and a great telephone and email manner then send your CV in word format (.doc or .docx) for more information. We can call you back to discuss the role in more detail.
This is a longterm temporary role and Corinium Language Associates is acting as an employment business for this role. Corinium Language Associates could store your details and may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for, but your details will never be shared without your express permission and will never be used for anything other than recruitment.