“If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.” Nelson Mandela.
Just mastering a few introductory words in a client or colleague’s language can make all the difference. Build better business relationships by learning to join in social chat before and after meetings abroad, even when the meeting itself is in English. Or maybe you want to start giving presentations in a foreign language? What better way to show your commitment!
What’s more, language learning will increase your awareness and understanding of another country’s culture and mindset.
Why learn with us?
- We are passionate about languages and have been providing language training for 30 years to clients ranging from international corporations to small companies and private individuals across the UK
- Our fully qualified and experienced tutors are all native or near native speakers
- All our lessons are flexible and bespoke designed to meet your needs and delivered at your workplace, either 1:1 or in groups
- Scheduling can be flexible to meet your changing business schedule
- You will have a dedicated account manager to work with you throughout the process to provide administrative support and language training guidance.
Languages We Cover
We offer general and business language tuition in a wide range of languages including, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Greek, Russian, Japanese, Arabic, Mandarin and English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL).
How it works
With Corinium Language Associates, your language training is tailored to your specific needs and objectives, to ensure that you learn as effectively and efficiently as possible. Whether you want general or business language, to focus on a particular skill (eg speaking or writing) or language for specific purposes, you will be learning what you need to know, at your pace, through teaching methods that are adapted to your learning style. We can help prepare you for an assignment abroad with targeted language and cultural training too.
We encourage a combination of traditional face-to-face training (or Skype if you need it) combined with a wide variety of methods to consolidate what you have learnt and immerse yourself in the language. We will recommend apps, websites, ‘slowly spoken news’, podcasts, songs, films – whatever works best for you and suits your learning style. Spending a minimum of 10 minutes a day working on your language skills will make a huge difference and ensure you get maximum benefit from your lessons.
Language tuition can be intensive, semi-intensive or weekly, delivered at your workplace. Private learners can have lessons at home or at a mutually convenient location.
Taking an exam can be a great way to keep up your motivation and focus your mind on a tangible goal. We can book this for you and our tutors can help you prepare for an internationally recognised language exam such as:
- French – DELF/DELF Pro or Test de Connaissance de français
- German - Goethe Institut exams
- Spanish – DELE or SIELE exams.
High-Quality Language Service
To ensure you receive the right solution for your needs, we will provide you with the following:
- Pre-course Learning Needs Analysis: an initial discussion to determine your language learning requirements, timescale and training delivery
- Tutor Selection: appointment of a carefully selected tutor to meet your particular learning objectives, needs, learning style and availability
- Language Assessment: an analysis of your existing language skills assessed against globally recognised standards (we use the Common European Framework of Reference to Languages [CEFR] to measure language skills)
- Progress reporting: we will monitor and review your progress regularly throughout your training
- End of Course Report and Internal Accreditation: we can provide an end of course report detailing your progress with recommendations for further learning, and certification confirming the CEFR level you have achieved, if required.